Monday, July 13, 2009

Carved Egg Shells created by My Daughters

















































































These photos show some projects that were completed this past weekend by some very special students I have begun to teach. The reason I give them the "special" status is two-fold. The first reason being they show an innate ability to carve egg shells. They also have no fear in taking on projects that are far beyond a beginning level. The second reason they are special is that they are my daughters. I am elated that they have shown an interest in my art. Now I can pass my knowledge to others and I can only hope they will take what I teach them and advance it to realms hereto unknown. I will post some more photos later which show them during the carving process. WELL DONE GIRLS!!!!

1 comment: